Hello PVMC Associates

no reply Please click reply and answer checking in. We will be checking in here only. Once checked in, go ahead and join the other discussion threads below. Thank you all for your contributions. Thank you for letting me ... goto
by TimothyOxype (Guest) (Yesterday 11:06 pm)
Statisticposts: 549 • topics: 538

no reply Hospital Design Please feel free to attach pictures if you would like to show an example. There are several threads here now, click the link above HOSPITAL DESIGN to see all of them. Thank you. Oglasnik goto
by BufordNem (Guest) (Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:29 pm)
Statisticposts: 37 • topics: 11

no reply Hospital Schedule Please post here the office hours you are going to keep in sl. Click on HOSPITAL SCHEDULE above, then click on CREATE NEW THREAD, Label your thread with your Name. Post your office hours. The receptionist will be using this to schedule and assign your patients. Máy làm á viên Elip® - ph... goto
by Davidsmure (Guest) (Tue May 26, 2020 8:45 pm)
Statisticposts: 13 • topics: 11

no reply Forms You can find the generic forms in here. I believe having lab results and prescriptions enhance the RP. You will need to be able to "snip" these with widows vista or higher. Or any other way you get images into SL. I will also be posting ultrasound pics and other useful tools we might need in sl. If you find an interesting pic to share with the rest of the group. Please save it here. Thank you. goto
by Robertabaph (Guest) (Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:30 am)
Statisticposts: 328 • topics: 15

no reply Insurance and Payment Information Please post and even start new threads here concerning insurance and payment. Thank you :) Máy làm á viên Elip® - ph... goto
by Davidsmure (Guest) (Tue May 26, 2020 8:44 pm)
Statisticposts: 5 • topics: 5

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 580 topics and 932 posts.
Recommend this board: